holy

Bummer...

So Sam's jaundice levels have gone up just a touch since the morning. The Dr would like to keep her overnight and have her checked in the morning (yes, that means sticking her with a needle for the 3rd time). The Dr will be in at 7am to discuss the results. We'll be coming home in the morning, we just don't know if we'll be brining one of those cool glowing blankets for Sammy to wear or not.

Ella and I still plan to attend Danny's wedding. It is on the beach in Rehoboth at 7 pm. I told her it is like Ariel and Prince Eric and then afterwards we get to go to a ball. We're just driving down for the ceremony, eating and then driving back.

Uncle Al will be in to visit Friday night...yipppeeee!

1 comment:

Oran Mor said...

Please tell us about Ariel and Prince Eric and then afterwards going to a ball. It matches Ella 100%.

I feel so bad not yet holding Sammy. I just keep thinking how happy I will be when I get to see her.

Looking forward to happy times.

Love,

Grumpy