holy

Baby Update

Although we have no pictures we wanted to give you a quick baby update.

Natalie, Ella and I went to the doctor on Monday to hear the baby's heartbeat.  They found it right away and it seemed to creep Ella out.  Right now Natalie is at 17 weeks.  We have our sonogram to find out the sex on February 2 at 11:00.  We will be going to the office in Towson and will let everyone know right away.  

For a boy we are looking at the name Samual Maximus and for a girl Samantha.
We read somewhere that Samual means a patient gift from God... we certainly feel that fits

There are some great new pictures on the Mobile Me account, check it out.

6 comments:

Mommy said...

We love you all very much and can't wait to meet little Sammy!!! thank you so much for sharing!

Jen said...

Congrats! Sam is a wonderful, strong name!

Thomas said...

For the record, mom is not so sold on Maximus as a middle name, but we'll see. Hannah was blessed with the birth of Samuel after years of being barren. He grew up to be a great prophet and man of God.

Oran Mor said...

Maximus--I don't know. But Max--yes!Sammy Max,wild thing!

Grams said...

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27
Samuel Maxwell has a certain ring or Max Samuel or Samantha Penney even. Of course Ella says it will be Ruby.

Unknown said...

Is there a middle girl's name? Is Ella going to the ultra sound. Madison gave COrbin a high five during his ultrasound...I bet Ella will love it!

Oh, and I'm technologically illiterate. Mobile Me?? I don't know of these things.