holy

Choosing a Blog Title

For those of you who are not fans of the title of this blog, I am sorry. It was hard to come up with something both whimsical and clever at 11:30 at night. I had a few other ideas like "Nat's Chats," but that sounded too much like a made-up newspaper column from a bad creative writing assignment. I also thought about "Four Turtles, Three Cats, and a Baby," but that makes us sound a little too eccentric. And nothing as simple as "Dennison's Blog" would do since our surname is not exactly unusual. So News From the Land of Mary it is.

I have generally resisted the idea of a blog--mostly for reasons such as the above titling dilemma--there is just too much pressure to try to sound clever and entertaining. I am not very tech savvy; it took me about 40 minutes to write a Happy Birthday text message to my brother for his 17th birthday. But as I become busier and have less time to catch up on phone calls or send individual emails, I have come to realize that it is time to embrace technology and join the virtual world. So here it goes!

1 comment:

Oran Mor said...

Well, I subscribed to this feed, (whatever that means!)I'll enjoy keeping up with the goings-on in the land of Mary. Love, Mom